A/R & Credit Specialist for Gypsy Soule®
▪ Assists in the financial analysis, credit underwriting and approval process.
▪ Identifies credit approval, annual reviews, renewals of credit, and client credit.
▪ Assure timely collection of monies due.
▪ Monitor and report on deviations from credit standards.
▪ Assure timely and accurate invoicing.
▪ Manage cash application making sure all cash receipts are applied properly.
▪ Conduct credit checks on all customers, establish and manage limits.
▪ Make recommendations to improve quality of invoicing and collection procedures.
▪ Daily reporting of invoicing totals/aging totals/cash receipts/invoice adjustments.
▪ Receive and apply credit card and COD payments.
▪ Deposit and batch credit card totals.
▪ Setting up and maintain all credit files.
▪ Analyzing order report & scheduling appropriate orders daily.
▪ Bank deposits.
▪ Mail out monthly statements.
▪ Conduct follow up collection calls.
▪ This is a VERY FAST PACE JOB!
▪ Experience in credit, collections and QuickBooks.
▪ Superior spreadsheets skills and a good knowledge of Microsoft Excel.
▪ Excellent written and verbal communication skills are a must.
▪ Knowledge and understanding of D&B reporting is required.
▪ Accounting, Finance or Business major preferred.
▪ Strong consumer credit knowledge and basic advisory credit knowledge.
▪ Strong knowledge of deposits & credit cards.
▪ Very strong client Service Skills.
▪ Demonstrated ability to meet aggressive deadlines.
▪ Strong computer skills.
▪ OCD organized and detailed.
▪ Flexible; readily adapts to change and new products, systems or methods.
▪ Strong oral and written communication skills.
▪ Word, Excel and Power Point.
Salary discussed in interviews. Please state salary range at that time.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
It is over whelming to see all the posts on Facebook of people taking the ALS challenge from grown up to kids everyone is getting involved. Social Media can be such a great positive tool. Here at GypsyLand Amy, my two girls and I all took the challenge along with donating to our friend Jeye Johnson’s mother is has ALS. Jeye has been a friend to all of us for over 10 years and Amy or I never knew her mother was ill. I am so glad she wrote about her mother on her Facebook page so we know how we can help her. If you would like to donate to her mother here is her address…
c/o David Bass
10019 Silver Mountain Dr
Austin, TX 78737
We were challenged by our good friend Kyle to participate in the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge! Here is the end result! Don’t you love how they put their own twist on it!
Looking for an energetic team player to contribute to our production team.
The candidate must demonstrate the following:
- Must be able to read and follow very detailed label instructions
- Must be attentive and able to stay focused
- Must be willing and able to perfect their skilled position while learning others
- Must have a creative and artistic eye for detail
- Must pass a drug test and background check
- Must be able to work full time
- Starting at $8.00 with room to grow
Please submit resume to email@example.com or fax 817-598-1536
This month in Texas Techsan magazine you will see Shada Brazil wearing some of our fabulous jewels! Doesn’t she look awesome?!? You will also see some amazing tack by Quincy Freeman. In this article it talks briefly about Shada growing into the woman she is today. There are also some quotes made by our Gypsy Queen Amy. Show us some love and tell us what you think!
The Gypsy Soule® Extreme Audrey was featured in Oryx Magazine! How awesome is this shoe? It’s so pretty! This magazine will be in all Qatar Airlines airplanes so be sure to be on the lookout for some Soule in the sky!
Amy Wilson preparing to compete in the Fireball Run to help bring awareness and to recover America’s missing children. The Fireball Run is a 8 day, 14 city, 40 team, 2000 mile life-sized trivia game. To navigate the route and score, teams solve clues based on histroy, science, nature, theology, and pop-culture- virtually anything in relation to their geographical location. Sounds fun right? If you want to learn more information check out their website and you can even watch past episodes! The race starts September 26th and I know Amy and her teammate Jackie will do awesome! Make sure you like them on Facebook to stay up to date!
Lots of exciting things have been happening here in Gypsy Land!!! Almost 11 years ago Lorinda gave Shada Brazile her very first pair of Gypsy Soule’s at the Windy Ryon roping. This year Shada contacted Gypsy Soule to help her design some fabulous Custom Gypsy Soules for the 2013 NFR barrel racing contestants. It is awesome that she included us in such A big event in her life. It was amazing to get to work with her and was especially fun to see all of the creativity flowing out on the final personalized foot candy!! Check out all the amazing goodies that our Gypsies made!!!
Recently, Shada and Trevor Brazile stopped by Gypsy Land and met with all of the Gypsy Fairies that worked hard on their shoes! They signed autographs and took pictures with everyone! How nice is that? If you haven’t already, get social with the Braziles and follow them on Facebook, Twitter, and Instagram! They are one incredible family!