Web Support Specialist
Responsible for managing website, blogs and online stores. In addition to managing the online store inventory, this person must also write product descriptions, proof read and manage the overall presence of the website. Ability to assist with photography and clipping of imagery is also required.
Person must be capable of taking projects from the initial concept stage through completion on the website. Responsible for managing online inventory for retail and wholesale stores. Manages inventory on dropbox and website and makes sure those are consistent. Takes direction from marketing and sales managers, and works closely with the web developer to maintain site and ensure it is consistent with all current inventory.
Strong organizational and communication skills are a must. Tasks require a strong attention to detail and ability to work under tight deadlines.
- Assisting with editing product imagery
- Management and organization of product imagery on dropbox
- Management of website inventory: price, description, imagery
- Development and management of blog
- Keep current with emerging web technologies through relevant blogs, and events
- Develop and manage new online platform for moving old inventory
- Track and report all site metrics
- Exceptional organizational and communication skills
- Knowledge of website metrics
- Ability to manage multiple projects in a fast paced, deadline driven environment
- Basic Adobe Photoshop skills
- Proven ability to work effectively within a cross-departmental team.
- Passion, integrity, energy, attention to detail
Job is located at Gypsy Soule® Headquarters
4180 West I 20
Weatherford, TX 76088
Required to work from the office location
Salary discussed at second interview.
**Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org